Project case studyKalamunda Hospital
Upgrade of Hospital Electrical Infrastructure.
Project Hospital Infrastructure Upgrade
Client Department of Health
Builder Safeway Building & Renovations
Project Value $250K
Date CompletedMay 2018
This project required electrical shutdowns, while keeping the hospital’s operations running at full capacity. The delivery required high level project management and open communication with all stakeholders to ensure success.
Scope of works
- Electrical infrastructure upgrade
- Manufacturing and replacing site’s main switchboard
- Replacement of Electrical Distribution switchboards
- Installation of sub-main cabling
- Mapping and identifying unknown circuits in the field.
View our latest projects ranging from project management to design and construct.